Article 2. Collecting Method of Private Information
- Nihon Chemical may, at the time of a user registers, ask for a user's Personal Information, including name, date of birth, address, telephone number, email address, bank account number, credit card number and/or driver's license number. JCP may collect from our affiliates records that include the user's Personal Information, collected at the time of trading between the user and our affiliates (including the party from whom we received the information, advertising clients and advertisement subscribers, hereinafter called, the "Affiliates") as well as settlement information.
- Nihon Chemical will collect, when a user uses Nihon Chemical's or an Affiliate's services or browses our websites, information about the user, including the service and software used, purchased products, log of browsed sites and advertisements, keywords used for searching, method of use, use environment (if a mobile terminal is used, the state of communication and mobile setting information at the time of use will be included), IP address, cookies, location information, log information and characteristic information including the individual recognition information of each terminal.
Article 3. Purpose of Collection and Use of Personal Information
The purpose Nihon Chemical collects and uses the personal information is as follows:
- In order for users to browse registered data, correct data and browse the state of use, display registered information including name, address, contact, payment method, used services and purchased products, and prices of the services and products used.
- In order to contact the user or provide information by email where necessary, send goods or contact the user as required, contact information such as name and address to be used.
- In order to identify the user, name, date of birth, address, telephone number, bank account number, credit card number, driver's license number and confirmation of receipt of certified mail will be used.
- In order to claim payments of the user, information related to payments, including names and amount of purchased products, type and duration of services used, frequency of use, the number of invoices, name, address, bank account number and credit card number will be used.
- In order to allow the user to input data easily, information that the user has registered on Nihon Chemical’s site will be displayed on the screen or transfer information that has been registered on Nihon Chemical’s site to other services (including those provided by Affiliates) based on the user's instruction.
- In order to respond to user inquiries, information which Nihon Chemical needs to provide service, including the contents of inquiries and amounts of invoices, the state of use of our service by the user and contact information will be used.
- Purposes in relation to the abovementioned purposes of use
Article 4. Provision of Personal Information to a Third Party
Nihon Chemical will not, when asked for disclosure of personal information by any third party, disclose the Personal Information unless the user agrees to do so, except for the case approved by the Act on the Protection of Personal Information or other laws and regulations.
- The cases based on laws and regulations.
- The cases in which there is a need to protect a human life, body or fortune, and when it is difficult to obtain a user's consent.
- The cases in which there is a special need to enhance public hygiene or promote fostering healthy children, and when it is difficult to obtain a user's consent.
- The cases in which there is a need to cooperate in regard to a central government organization or a local government, or a person entrusted by them performing affairs prescribed by laws and regulations, and when there is a possibility that obtaining a user's consent would interfere with the performance of the said affairs.
- The cases in which following matters have been notified or disclosed in advance to the public.
- A third-party provision is included in the utilization purpose.
- The categories of Personal Information provided to a third party.
- A method of a third-party provision.
- In response to a user's request, a third-party provision of Personal Information must be stopped.
- In those cases set forth in the following, a person receiving the provision of the said personal data shall not fall under a third party in regard to applying the provisions of each preceding paragraph.
- The cases in which Nihon Chemical entrusts a whole or part of the handling of the Personal Information within the necessary scope to achieve a utilization purpose.
- The cases in which Personal Information is provided accompanied with business succession caused by a merger or other reason.
- The cases in which Personal Information to be jointly utilized by a specified person is provided to the specified person, and when a user has in advance been informed or a state has been in place where a user can easily know to that effect as well as of the categories of the jointly utilized Personal Information, the scope of a jointly utilizing person, the utilization purpose for the utilizing person and the name or appellation of a person responsible for controlling the said personal data.
Article 7 Case of Utilization of Personal Information
Nihon Chemical will, if the user claims that retained Personal Information is being handled beyond the scope of purpose of use or has been acquired in violation of the laws and regulations, cease utilization of or delete the Personal Information (hereinafter called the "Utilization Cease, etc.") after investigation. Nihon Chemical will provide a notice to the user in this regard. However, this shall not apply in cases where Utilization Cease etc. of the said retained Personal Information requires a large amount of expenses or other cases where it is difficult to fulfill the Utilization Cease etc. and when necessary alternative action is taken to protect the user's rights and interests.
Article 9. Contact
Address: 8827-1 Hongocho-minamigata, Mihara, Hiroshima Prefecture, 729-0413, Japan
Company name: Nihon Chemical, Ltd.